In order to give customers a satisfactory answer, Our engineers rushed to Africa to provide technical services to customers.Engineers arrived in Africa by the warm hospitality of African customers, and take the initiative to arrange accommodation for
The next morning, we rushed to the customer's factory began our service work. We first understand the customer's basic situation and technical level, found that African friends on the universal milling machine to understand very little. We start with the most basic start with the staff, from the correct use of tools to identify the drawings and understand the mechanical installation process requirements. After seven days of basic training, so that employees have the most basic understanding of the milling machine.
Starting from the second week, we introduced to the customer what is the universal milling machine, the difference with other machine tool and how to distinguish between vertical milling machines, universal milling machines, turret milling machines, lift milling machines. And then led them to gradually mastered the milling machine assembly steps and precautions.
We work with our employees every day and live together to build a deep friendship with each other. Will be every detail without reservation to the staff to guide. African friends are very smart and very hard, and soon mastered some basic skills and in accordance with our request to start some installation work.
After sixty days of work together, African friends mastered a lot of knowledge of the milling machine, but also to complete the installation of the universal milling machine.
To leave the time, African friends for us organized a cultural event farewell to us, we and African friends reluctantly, farewell to each other. We have successfully completed this work on the universal milling machine, everyone is sincerely happy.
This service has been recognized by African customers, for our future cooperation has laid a good foundation. Engineers triumphant return!
This service has been recognized by African customers, for our future cooperation has laid a good foundation. Engineers triumphant return!
This is what happened.In 2015, our company responded to the national call to receive a number of projects to support Africa, our company is responsible for providing 120 milling machines.We according to customer requirements on time delivery to customers X6132 universal milling machine. X6132 is known as universal milling machine, because this machine in the 1950s into China when the production is called universal milling machine.
African customers use the same method, the same product picture found our company. We provide our customers with the machine tool images and parameters to provide them with the universal milling machine products they want.
The customer said:"What do we buy the universal milling machine is not what we want?"
We said: "These are produced in accordance with the information provided by you, and are in full compliance with the contract requirements." You are also in accordance with the contract to accept .Why are we doing something wrong? "
The customer said: "What do you offer us is not a universal milling machine, why is it only a horizontal milling function without a vertical milling function? Did you give us a mistake?"
The customer said:"We want to return."
We said: "We are in full accordance with the contract produced without error ah!
The customer said:"What we want is universal milling machines that are not horizontal milling machines."
After several exchanges between the two sides is difficult to reach a consensus. In order to give customers a satisfactory answer, we decided to send technical staff rushed to Africa, to the scene to see how the matter in the end. No matter what the problem first to solve the customer's problem is the best way. So we immediately sent to Africa. After understanding, we learned that because customers want to process a lot of special-shaped parts need to purchase universal milling machine. And only the universal milling machine can solve the customer's practical problems.
After in-depth communication we found that because some of the different names on the milling machine, the understanding of the milling machine will be different. X6132 type milling machine is called universal milling machine, because this milling machine need to install special accessories can be achieved vertical milling function. Because this milling machine table can be rotated 45 degrees, after the installation of dividing the head and other special accessories can be processed after some of the spline shaft, shaft and some other parts. Because the customer in the purchase of machine tools that the annex should be accompanied by the annex. This African customer previously did not understand the machine and was the first to cooperate.
We uphold the concept of friendly cooperation and finally reach an agreement. Customers pay the annex payment, and we free to Africa to the customer to install and debug. Although we paid more costs, but the problem was finally resolved, the customer is very satisfied. And to my company to purchase the universal milling machine. This true story tells us that in the procurement of machinery, the two sides must communicate clearly, the production enterprises to clearly understand the use of the requirements of customers, the use of purpose, only in order to allow both sides to be satisfied.
Boring machine processing is the main tool in the rotation of the movement, the workpiece movement for the feed movement. Boring machine machining out of the workpiece accuracy is higher. Generally, there are two or more concentric holes (a higher concentricity of the hole) on a workpiece or a higher accuracy of the hole. For example, if the hole is equipped with a high-precision part or part such as a bearing, Need to work in the boring machine above the hole. Here we are on the universal milling machine used above the ram for processing, look at the example.
(The picture below is a local processing drawing of the ram.)Baseline C above the two holes, we see the hole diameter is 52, the precision is K7 (diameter 52K7 is the hole processing range between 52.01-51.98). We look at the position and tolerance requirements of the upper and lower holes of the concentricity of 0.02mm, and to ensure that the benchmark B parallelism in the 0.04mm. There are two requirements that we can determine what machine needs to be used for processing.
In general, the cold working methods are: lathe (for circular workpiece processing), milling machine (on the plane, irregular holes, edges and other places for processing), planer (for the plane, slotted, the angle of the required workpiece processing, Generally in the universal milling machine can also be carried out above), grinding machine (grinding plane, dovetail, etc., the use of this machine is generally on the workpiece finishing can not be large, the workpiece surface roughness requirements are higher, the general grinding machine can be processed Surface roughness 1.6), drilling machine (for the hole above the workpiece processing), boring machine (the need for high precision machining hole), shear bed (rectangular plate type cutting), punch (for larger types of sheet Processing, but the thickness can not be too large), EDM (to a variety of shapes for processing, the advantages of high precision machining, a wide range of shortcomings is slow processing).
Above is commonly used cold processing means, many models of machine tools are based on the evolution of these machines, such as CNC milling machine, machining centers. From the above a variety of different ways to use the machine tools to analyze and deal with the accuracy of the hole requirements of the workpiece, it is best to use boring machine. Of course, with the development of the times the accuracy of the processing center is also very high, if it is a small workpiece, can also be processed in the processing center above. If it is a large workpiece, then the number is also a lot, it is recommended to use CNC boring machine.
Since 1818 the United States Whitney developed the first horizontal milling machine, the development of milling machine has gone through a long process. Starting from the ordinary milling machine, the evolution of vertical milling machine, lift milling machine, imitation milling machine and so on.For more than a century, the development of milling machines to the current CNC milling machine, machining center, five-axis machining center and turning and milling complex processing center, the machinery industry has undergone a huge revolution. With the improvement of efficiency, some companies ignore some of the most basic principles of mechanical design: the material is a mechanical product of the most important and most can not be ignored. In particular, the German machinery products in the world has been in a very high position, it is because Germany in any product manufacturing process in strict accordance with the manufacturing process to produce. German companies have developed a step by step, according to the process to work habits. No matter how much innovation and change has taken place in the machinery industry, German companies are not going to work according to rules. I think this is the world has been produced in Germany to give a high evaluation of the reasons for the product.
Some companies in order to improve production efficiency and ignore the strict control of the material. Especially machine tool products, the initial business have to go through a year of aging, it is very important. Because the milling machine casting after a year of wind and sun, material organization will be subtle changes. This is a natural age. Later, in order to simulate the natural aging, to take a manual aging approach. In order to eliminate the use of precision measuring tools, molds or parts in the long-term use of the size, shape changes, often after low temperature tempering (low temperature tempering temperature 150-250 ℃) before finishing, the workpiece reheated to 100-150 ℃, -20 hours, this kind of stability for the quality of precision parts processing, known as aging. The aging treatment of steel members under low temperature or dynamic load conditions to eliminate residual stresses is particularly important for stabilizing steel structures and sizes.
Aging treatment refers to the alloy workpiece by solution treatment, cold plastic deformation or casting, forging, at a higher temperature or room temperature, its performance, shape, size changes over time heat treatment process. If the use of the workpiece to a higher temperature, and a shorter time for aging treatment process known as artificial aging treatment. If the workpiece placed at room temperature or natural conditions for a long time storage and the aging phenomenon, known as the natural aging treatment. The third way is the vibration aging, from the early 80s gradually into the use phase, vibration aging treatment in the absence of heating is not as time-consuming as the natural time, to the workpiece to exert a certain frequency of vibration to the internal stress to be released, thus To achieve the purpose of aging. The purpose of aging treatment is to eliminate the internal stress of the workpiece, to stabilize the organization and size, to improve the mechanical properties.
In mechanical production, in order to stabilize the casting size, often castings at room temperature for a long time before, and then cutting. This measure is also called aging. But this aging does not belong to the metal heat treatment process.
Materials through these processes in order to ensure the stability and accuracy of the milling machine. Or the machine is only in the production of the initial inspection is qualified, but after the transport, debugging time changes the accuracy of the machine also changed. So a machine tool no matter how you use a very high-precision system, once the material organization is unstable, the machine accuracy is not stable.
First of all, we have to clear what is the purpose of debugging machine tools. The purpose is to assess whether the installation of milling machines, transmission, operation, control and other systems are normal, sensitive and reliable.
The commissioning operation should be carried out as follows:
1. Refuel the pump as required by the instructions to fill the hydraulic oil tank with the required hydraulic oil.
2. Turn on the power and power on. Each part of the power supply or parts of a power test, and then fully power supply. Observe whether the alarm components, manual parts are normal, the safety device is working.
3. Debugging. Ready to detect tools such as precision level. Fine tuning the level of machine tools, so that the geometric accuracy of the machine to achieve the scope of tolerance. The use of multi-point pad support, in the free state will be transferred to the level of the bed to ensure the stability of the bed after adjustment.
4. Use manual override to adjust the position of the robot relative to the spindle. When installing the maximum weight of the handle, it is necessary to carry out the automatic exchange of the number of magazine to the spindle position, so that it is accurate and does not hit. And then test the main operating functions, security measures, the implementation of commonly used instructions. Check the attachment of the working conditions, such as machine lighting, cooling shield, a variety of panels and so on.
5. Run detection. After the installation and commissioning of a machining center, due to its wide range of functions, after a certain load can be a long time under the automatic operation, more comprehensive check the machine function is stable. Running time can be run continuously for 8 hours per day for 2 to 3 days, or 1 to 2 days for every 24 hours. Continuous operation can be used to test machine procedures.
6. Accuracy check. We commonly used precision inspection method is to install a workpiece above the milling machine, and then in the workpiece above the milling round (diameter of 100 or so). The circle is finished, and then the circle was measured in cross, to see how much error, the error within 0.012 for the normal.
Machining center operation points
As a skilled operator, must understand the processing parts of the requirements, process routes, machine characteristics, before the machine can be manipulated to complete the processing tasks. Therefore, the following finishing several operational points for reference.
In order to simplify each positioning surface of the positioning and mounting fixture, the machining center should have a precise coordinate size. To ensure that the installation orientation of parts and programming in the selected workpiece coordinate system and machine coordinate system direction consistency and directional installation. Can be demolished for a short time, into a fixture for the new workpiece.
The bottom surface of the fixture is in contact with the table. The flatness of the bottom of the fixture must be within 0.01-0.02mm and the surface roughness is not more than Ra3.2μm.
Application of fixture
In determining the process plan, a reasonable choice of positioning benchmark to ensure the machining center processing accuracy, improve the efficiency of the application center has a decisive significance. In the choice of positioning benchmark to fully consider the processing of the various stations, to achieve the following two purposes:
1. The selected benchmark should ensure that the workpiece positioning accuracy, easy loading and unloading, rapid, reliable clamping, and fixture structure is simple.
2. Determine the parts fixture in the machining center, the fixture task is not only clamping the workpiece, but also in the direction of the positioning surface as a reference to determine the origin of the workpiece programming. The high flexibility of the machine tool requires that the fixture be more compact and simple than the conventional machine tool, and that the clamping action is quicker and more accurate and minimizes the assist time. In the processing machine, in order to rational use of a good fixture. First of all, the machining center of the processing characteristics of a more profound understanding and mastery, but also consider the processing of parts precision, batch size, manufacturing cycle and manufacturing costs.
In our actual work, vertical milling machine played a big role. It is rigid, stable performance, and high efficiency. Because the vertical milling machine bed is a whole, so the machine tool cutting efficiency is very high. Vertical milling machine in the factory processing has been widely praised by users.
In everyday use, our most common vertical milling machine is the X5032-X5040. All the milling machines are there will be a disadvantage, such as milling head part can not be extended too long. Designers in the design is generally based on the length of the Y design. But encountered some of the workpiece surface is greater than the Y-direction of the machine and the processing surface to be processed once finished, this time the use of vertical milling machine is limited. The part of the bed is fixed, so it can not meet the processing needs. This is the fatal drawback of vertical milling machines.
Wanting to buy a machining center, we have to consider from several aspects in order to buy suitable for our needs processing center.
TIP 1.What kind of parts are suitable for machining centers?
1. In general, a workpiece needs to be processed with a lot of tools.
2. Locate cumbersome workpieces. For example, there is a certain position of the hole from the precision requirements of the porous processing, the use of high precision machine positioning characteristics, it is easy to implement.
3. Repetitive production of the workpiece for processing a single small batch production. Small batch refers to the 1-100 pieces, each batch of small, but need to repeat the production. In addition, even if the workpiece shape size is different, but it is similar to the workpiece, easy to achieve group processing (GT) process parts. Box type, plate parts in the horizontal machining center on the use of rotary table, the box parts for multi-faceted processing, such as the spindle box, the pump body, the valve body, internal combustion engine block.If even the top of a fixture in the processing, you can use pentahedral processing center. Vertical machining center for processing box cover cylinder head, flat cam and so on. Longmen processing center for processing large boxes, plate parts, such as diesel locomotive cylinder, processing center column, bed, printing wall machine and so on. Valve body, internal combustion engine block and so on. If even the top of a fixture in the processing, you can use pentahedral processing center. Vertical machining center for processing box cover cylinder head, flat cam and so on.
TIP 2. How to choose the machine tool specifications (model)
1. According to the size of the workpiece to determine the size of the corresponding machine to determine the size of the table and the three linear coordinate system travel. The size of the table should ensure that the workpiece can be successfully mounted on the workpiece, the processing size must be in the coordinate travel, in addition to consider the tool space and the coordinates of the interference area restrictions.
2. Machining accuracy of the machining center. The accuracy of the machining center is classified as ordinary type and precision type. The precision machine tool can not be used for roughing the parts (recommended). It will damage the accuracy of the machine, open the proposed use of ordinary machine tools, if the open rough small, then there is no problem, precision machine parts mainly for finishing parts.
3. The main precision items are as follows:
Machining Center Main Accuracy Item Normal (mm) Precision (mm)
Linear positioning accuracy ± 0.01 / full ± 0.005 / full
Repeat positioning accuracy ± 0.006 ± 0.002
Milling round precision 0.03-0.04 0.015
TIP 3.Tool library capacity selection
Machining center manufacturers of the same specifications of the machine, usually have 2-3 different capacity of the knife library, such as horizontal machining center knife library capacity of 30,60,80, vertical processing center 16,24, 32 the capacity of the magazine. When the user is selected, the required quantity can be determined based on the process analysis results of the workpiece. The capacity of the knife library is usually determined by the number of tools required for a part in a single clamping, since the other parts are machined , Need to re-arrange the tool, otherwise the tool management is complex and prone to error. From the statistical point of view of vertical processing center selection of 20 knife around the knife library, horizontal machining center is selected 40 knife around the knife is appropriate. Of course, according to the actual needs of the final to determine.
TIP 4.Machine function and accessories
When selecting a machining center, in addition to the basic functions and basic parts, there are functions to provide users with their own requirements.
Select the function, select the attachment (optional attachment). With the development of numerical control technology, the choice of more and more content, its structure.Into the proportion of the price in the host is also growing, so it is not clear that the purpose of a large number of optional accessories is not economical, the so-called "Ready to order ",the guiding ideology is essentially a waste, so the selection should be a comprehensive analysis, but also appropriate consideration of long-term factors.
Function mainly for the numerical control system, the kind of price increase is not much, but the use of many convenient features, should be properly configured
Complete, and can be more than one machine common accessory, you can consider a multi-purpose machine, but must consider the interface is common.
TIP 5. How many machine tools are needed to meet our production requirements
According to the selected workpiece, and then analyze the process route, in this process route selected to be processed in the processing center of the process, the work of these operations to estimate the time. According to the current process parameters, the cutting time of each process is estimated, and the auxiliary time is usually 10% -20% of the cutting time.
With a single process time is not difficult to calculate the annual output. 300 working days a year, the machine operating rate by 75% -85%, if the meter
The results of the output can not reach the target value, but the same, modify the process parameters; if the gap is large, should consider increasing the number of machine tools.
In the next article, we will talk about the processing center of the inspection, commissioning, acceptance, operation points.Thank you for your reading!
The rocker arm of the rocker milling machine is mounted on the top of the bed, and the milling head is mounted on the rocker arm and the rocker arm can be rotated and moved in the horizontal plane. This milling machine is also called turret milling machine. With the development of turret milling machine, it gradually formed a series, such as: No. 3, No. 4, No. 5 milling machine.No.7 milling machine gradually into a bed-type machine tool.
The turret milling machine is inseparable from the Taiwan milling part, which is the main feature of this type of milling machine. why? Because the milling head of high precision, high speed and economical and durable. However, this type of milling machine is most suitable for mold manufacturing, maintenance and teaching, does not apply to some factories and some professional parts manufacturing enterprises. Because of its full milling head function, you can milling, drilling, tapping, can also be automatically fed.
Because it is a belt drive, so the torque of the milling head is very small. Enterprises can also be based on the needs of customers to install CNC milling head to achieve economic CNC, this CNC is most suitable for some early use of entrepreneurs, the economy is convenient and functional. This kind of milling head maintenance is also very convenient, the workpiece interchangeable and easy to install.
This kind of milling machine automatic feeding system part of the gear part of the small modulus, torque is also very small, it is recommended that this milling machine do not use too much feed, otherwise it is easy to damage. This is what we need to remember.
Last time we explained how to check from the appearance of universal milling machine or machine tool is qualified. Let's talk about how to check the accuracy of the milling machine or machine tool.
1. Check the table X direction parallelism of the milling machine. The dial indicator of the magnetic table seat adsorption to the column above. Place the dial above the table, adjust the value of the dial indicator, the general adjustment to 0 position (other locations can also, but this location easy to view). And then move the table X direction (when you are in front of the machine, X is the table around the table to move), observe the table from the left to the right end of the needle beating range. The range of movement is in the range of 0 to 300, and the needle beating range is 0.25.
2. Check the table Y direction parallelism of the milling machine. The Y direction check is similar to the X direction, except that the table is moving Y (when you are in front of the workbench and Y is moving back and forth in the table). The range of movement is in the range of 0 to 300, and the needle beating range is 0.25.
3. If you want to check the table vertical, you need a 90 degree angle. Place the corner in the middle of the table and move the milling machine up and down. The range of movement is in the range of 0 to 300, and the needle beating range is 0.25.
4. Check the spindle round beating. Check this item to require a standard stick, place the bar on the spindle (and install the same as the fixture). Place the measuring head at 100mm from the end of the spindle and rotate the spindle to see the beating of the watch. The needle beating range is within 0.02.
5. If the milling machine has a horizontal axis, the measurement method and the fourth step, just check the stick on the horizontal axis to check the above.